BFN due to late ovulation..... adult content

My last period was december 2oth... my period did not start this week as i expected it to... but i noticed extremely wet cervical mucus yesterday and the day before.... right before that, i woke up with my face breaking out... i think i just ovulated really late this month... had sex last night and this morning when i woke up i had to pee, when i wiped i saw a little blood... do you think that the sex last night caused me to bleed a little? it wasnt a period, but i think i either ovulated in the past 2 days....... the cervical mucus that i had, was very wet, clear, and stretchy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be late ovulation (the wet, slippery CM) and the slight bit of blood could be from intercourse (pressure on your cervix from him can do that).
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2011