Sexuality

Has anyone on here ever struggled with their sexuality and met a great guy, started a relationship, had a child or children, and then realized that you were a lesbian? If so, how did you handle the situation? I am going through this right now and I don't know where to go to learn about lesbianism and ways to meet others like me. What kind of sites can I go to to learn about coming out as a lesbian? I have never slept with another woman, but I want to so desperately, and I need some where to turn to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh that's a tough spot to be in. You can't really "learn" about being a lesbian, except through life experiences, just as thats how we learn about our straight sexuality.
    You may want to look into a PFLAG chapter in your area. (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) You will meet others who have come out, and learning and you will get TONS of support!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... Not me, I know who/what I am, am happy with me, and "In love" with my husband
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• sounds like you just want to try something new and the grass is greener on the other side type.
    were you married young and didnt experience much
    Anonymous

• Nope..I'm bisexual but faithful to my Husband and want ONLY Him. Here's a bump!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have lived a sheltered life and I've never slept with another woman, but it's more than that for me. I no longer feel attracted to men, and I can live without the penis. I don't think that the grass is greener on the other side, but I feel like I am not being true to myself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I say try it out. Hit up the local library. Maybe watch some girl-on-girl porn. Find a lesbian chat online or groups in your local town. Maybe find a local lesbian bar or go out of town. Or, try a different man?
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 7:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I love to watch lesbian porn sometimes, I think it's so hot, but I still don't want to sleep with men anymore, it really doesn't have anything to do with my ex, I just find women to be so beautiful and sexy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Maybe try looking into lifestyle stuff on meetup.com. Maybe they have some sort of group meetings or something like that for people who are coming out.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You cant be bi and that "faithful." sorry.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 7:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011