has your child ever draw on themselves?

my toddler did this last night while my mother was on the computer. she was really quiet watching tv. but really she was quiet because she was writting all over her legs. lol . i came downstairs and saw this work of art. she was going to take a bath anyways.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 7:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes, I took my daughter's sock off yesterday and her foot was blue. Blue marker on the entire foot!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• funny stuff. i took pictures. it was funny now. but quiet toddlers can not be trusted. lol
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Oh yea, my son has outgrown this, but my dd loves drawing,on her arms, face, clothes.... We try to keep the pens and markers up, but I swear she has a 6 sense for finding them......
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• omg my kids are 5 & 3 i they both still draw on themselfs my youngest one time was nakied (like she alwasy is) and drew from head to toe, she even had marker on her lil butt.. omgosh crazy kids lol and i catch my oldest drawing on her feet n legs
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• my son colored his hair with crayola markers
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Definitely agree:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My kids do it all the time, I don't worry and see it as them being an artist... it is non-toxic, won't harm anything, and getting upset won't serve a positive purpose
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i never said i was upset. i was just shocked. it was like all over both her legs. its not necessarily not toxic. but anyways, i never said i was upset. but truefully i rather her not get in the habit of drawing on herself. but its to expected at her age. little toddlers can be mischvious. well i was more upset that my mother was not paying attention to her but it could of happen on my watch so we laugh about it now.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My daughter still does it at 4 1/2. The last time she did it all OVER her arms. I asked her what she was thinking, and she said "I have tattoos like daddy!"...too cute!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 7:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have a teen son (17) that uses markers or pens and colors his arms like I don' know what. I keep telling him that isn't a good thing to do and he will probably get in troulbe at school for it, but he never does!!
    SharMarEpp

Answer by SharMarEpp at 7:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011