drinks tonight?

im just now getting home from my cousins baby shower and boy do i need a drink after dealing with so many pregnant ladies in 1 building I hope i wasn't that bitchy when i was pregnant lol,

but over all it was fun now time to shower&get dressed going out with the girls tonight dinner&then a club to get a few drinks and party
and one else going out tonight for drinks?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• vitamin water..i cant drink alcohol b/c of my meds
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No..my sister left for DC, and she's basically the only person I go out with. I'm watching Sex and the City marathon, and eating popcorn. Boring I know, but hey nothing else to do. My BF is working till midnight at GE(general electric). I'm going to mix a couple of daiquiris when he get off.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't go out. I am having people over here to drink and play cards.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I was kinda hoping to go out tonight but it's cold and there arent really any bands playing that I'm interested to go see. Besides, I'm on my third beer. Cant drive lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• no, staying home have fun and dance your ass off! haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Not tonight but we are watching play off games tomorrow and I am looking forward to a couple of adult beverages :)

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011