PREGNANCY CONFUSION :( adult content

OK... I AM NOT PREGO ACCORDING TO CLINICS PEE TEST... BUT AN AT HOME PREGNANCY TEST SHOWS A POSITIVE. I totally missed my period. My question is what is the clear and creamy liquid coming from my breast?
So when I was prego with my baby the pee test I did at home was negative and when I had went to the doctor for constipation the did blood work before giving me meds and told me I was prego I did an ultra sound that day because I told her it has been 4 months since my last intercourse and found out I was in my second trimester, my growing baby had arms and legs.
Ok so here is where I got frustrated. When I went to the clinic and explain what I did and what had happen with my child first pregnancy they told that that it was almost impossible for my past situation to happen because the blood cleans itself and comes out through your pee, but mind you I also took a pee test on post at the wellness just before I took the blood test and they said some ppl just don't show up on pee test. MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Why is my breast leaking... Is it possible for me to get another negative pee result and be pregnant? I don't know why I missed my period and pee constantly... Can it be cancer.... I wanted opinions and maybe your own experiences before I go to the doctor...i am really nervous.

christinkie

Asked by christinkie at 8:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• sounds like you're lactating. Make an appointment with your OB
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've never experienced this but my friend doesn't show up on any tests but has two beautiful twin boys and a baby girl. She has to wait till she thinks she's about 8-9 weeks and they do a vaginal ultrasound good luck mama
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Go to your Dr. and get a blood test done babe.  The liquid can be colostrum, that happens when you are pregnant, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• hmm yeah ive heard of this happening before either A)your pregnant and u need to go see ur ob get some blood test done or B)your freaking out about this making ur body believe its pregnant and thats why ur lactating..GL
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• With the leakage, I would sure insist on having a blood preg. test done. The other ones can get messed up but there is no way to do that to a blood test.
    SharMarEpp

Answer by SharMarEpp at 8:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Did you ask for a blood test?? If they refuse to give u one..go to a different doctor..Pee tests can be wrong..the only positive answer is a blood test and an ultrasound

If you are Absolutely not pregnant after that.. You are syching urself into thinking ur are..hence the lactation..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• request a blood test, I would see my OB they would be more likely to give you the blood test .. and yes Pee tests can be wrong..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Sure sounds like pregnancy to me
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• thats how mine was when i went to the doctor an the three itook at home was postive then the doc gave me some pills because i couldnt have a #2 an i took it an felt real bad i went back an i was 3months
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 4:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2011