all the back to school mommies...

how is it going so far? i just started back to school thursday and the teacher did not show up for first class. it was changed and he didn;t show up. anyways, today i had class. yes class on a saturday sucks but it was alright. alot of material and i have a test next week. how is everyone doing with the stress of little ones and school?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 9:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in

• I'm off to a great start. All I can say is I love ratemyprofessors.com! LOL It really helped me figure out my classes, and I was able to get them all into 2 days a week from 7am-12, which means I don't have to jockey for parking, which is a huge issue where I go. I'm glad I got the classes I did! This is my last semester at the junior college level, FINALLY, so I'm happy to be going out with a bang!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Did better last semester than I am doing this semester so far. One class is really hard and a lot of crap has happened this month. Hopefully I will get back in it soon so I don't screw up my GPA!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i hear that. its craziness how much information i just was given for the first day of class. but i was expecting it. so i just have to be aware of my time managment and it will be fine. good luck ladies. we can do it!
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011