A little venting!!!

Okay so we have made Saturday our official clean the house day like all the scrubbing and what not. Well anytime it comes to this my hubby claims to not feel well so I end up doing it all. I'm sick of this and if I refuse to do it the house gets out of control! We just got in a huge fight about it and he ran and locked himself into the bathroom like he's 15 ahhhhh! !thanks for listening lol.

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 9:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• ps he was able to still go to the gym and what not.
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I call for a boycott. You're not the maid.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• LOL that's what I was thinking about your husband. How childish.
    Maybe set down and talk calmly with him. Say well if I do this and this can you do that and that (talking about what to clean) Maybe start him off with small things. Men can sometimes be big babies when being told what to do even if it's asked.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i would feel the same way.
    but let me tell you what my SO did. we got in a huge argument and i punched him in the arm (which i shouldnt have done). BUT IT WAS IN THE ARM!! so he runs outside and locks hisself in the car. When i go out there i was tellng him to let me in. He was saying NO BECAUSE IM NOT LETTING YOU BEAT ON ME!! i just thought this was funny, it sounded like something a kid would do if you smakced their butt lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• LMAO I call for a boycott too. only maybe keep on the the scrubbing type things when he isn't around to know you are doing so he thinks it isn't done and stop doing things like laundry or replacing the toilet paper or doing the dishes even cooking. that is what I do. those are things that are easy too catch up on vs. the scrubbing and such.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 9:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• He said yelling wouldn't make him do anything and to ask calmly and I did earlier. Bah! I had to leave I was getting so mad.
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If I boycott it drives me insane lol but maybe I'll try another.
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• someone need to grow up???? stick to your guns...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ii have a idea, when he locks himself in the bathroom pretend you don't even notice. Try it. The offense is your best defense.

arguing

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 10:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011