autonomic nervous system specialist? (MS and blood pressure)

Is there any other doctor besides Neurology that deals with the nervous system? I've been told I have possible ms, but my nero doesn't seem like he knows very much or anything about it..(he is a new doctor) my blood pressure is being affected.. the only way I can regulate it or get it to be somewhat normal, is by eating but this only lasts an hour tops, so basically I am eating all the time to feel normal. LOL. Is there any other kinds of docs that deal with this sort of thing? my family doctor is at a loss of what to do as well..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• No clue on another DR that is similiar to neuro but I would most definetly find/fight to see another Neurologist and demand to have scans done that is one of the ways my DH found out he had MS 6 years ago after having ongoing symptoms Good Luck and stay positive
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2011