Do any of you deal with this? adult content

I am hoping this is a slightly common thing...

For at least a year I have been having sudden urges to use the bathroom (ie when my DD uses the bathroom I suddenly have go so bad that I think I might wet myself). And if I don't get to the bathroom in time then I do start to wet myself... Luckily I haven't had an accident in public yet, but sometimes at night I will wake up to wet sheets :(

I am in my mid-twenties, and I know its common for moms to have bladder problems...so I just want to how many of you other moms deal with this too.

*I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I plan to go soon*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• I had that problem when I had a uti. but other than that i havent. I would say you do have a bladder infection which is very common in alot of woman. The things we go through!!!... lol
    EliannasMama

Answer by EliannasMama at 9:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I do!  It's pretty bad during pregnancy but then it goes away after I've given birth.  Did maybe your bladder come down a bit?  I'd google it and read up on the symptoms and stuff.  Sometimes during pushing, we can push our bladders out too far and that can cause problems like this.  Not saying that's what it is, just saying it happens.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I cant even do heavy excersize w.out wearing a tampon (better than a pad when exceriseing) or jump on the trampoline w/ my kids cuz if i do i will leak and i have sudden urges and if i do hold it too long surely it will just leak out no matter how hard i try to hold it. I am 23 years old and have had 2 vaginal births. So i think its pretty common, The doc told me to do my kegel excerise 20 times for 10 mins for a couple months and also wheni am going pee to stop mid flow and hold it for a few seconds. and listin to ur body when u gotta go go
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I know UTI's can cause it....or in my case make it worse. I currently have a UTI, and yesterday as soon as I turned on the hot water, I had pee going down my leg. Usually its not that bad...only wet underwear. Its just so embarrassing...especially at night. Its hard saying "honey, I wet the bed again".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Kegel exercises, Kegel exercises, Kegel exercises!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Do you do kegels?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• cherriemama- you do know you don't pee out the same hole you put a tampon right? just wondering.

i pee to if i sneeze or cough to hard. alos, a trampoline? hahaha forget it! lol it'll go away. do keigles!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2011