i am 5 months almost 6 months pg

ok this not the first time i have had a baby lol. this is number three but with my first two i started leaking at 2 to3 months. so at the end of my pg i was dry and couldnt get it to come back.

thing is i just started leaking umm the first stuff no whit cloudy stuff yet. i want to breast feed and i have since i first got pg in 07 lol never happened.

is this good. when did you start leaking and were you able to feed the baby. i want to breast feed so bad:( please let me know

shannonmcgeehen

Asked by shannonmcgeehen at 9:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

•   I'm so happy that your leaking!  WHOO HOO!  Sorry, just had to say that, lol.  And a bump for support!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• with my first i leaked at 4 months preggo, good that ur starting to leak this far along , there are also natural teas u can drink that will help support ur milk productin just make sure u eat and drink plenty of water
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• good luck!!! I cant help you here but I do know that mothers milk tea is a very sensitive tea that helps with milk production and help increase the supply.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i dosent make a diffrence :) i leakd with my first (ended up formula feeding for stupid reasons) and dident with my 2nd (currently still nurseing at almost 15 months)
    SimplyErathy

Answer by SimplyErathy at 12:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I did not have any leaking from my breasts before my daughter was born, and breastfed until she self-weaned at 23 months. Please call the hospital, and take a breastfeeding class. You might want to take a first aid refresher class, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2011