Rather than gouge your own eyes out ...

do you hide a particular book your child wants to read over and over (and over and over)?

I have, at least for a small amout of time. I'm evil, I know.

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 9:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• when they were just a little big younger they had an ENORMOUS collection of those books w/ all the buttons that make the horrible vehicle noises, animal sounds, etc. Occasionally the battery compartment would accidentally loosen and spill batteries into a trash bag....
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• omg yes..I have about 50 books for my son..but he has his favorites..which are 12 days of christmas Elmo (after about 7 ..all u say is Monster this and Monster that)..then two racing ones..and dora..I hide them..because its just annoying and im tryin to introduce him to his other books!!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No I have over 50 books and my kids pick different ones every time. I buy mine from 2nd hand shops, that's why I have so many since the are so cheap.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I buy a lot of books used and have gotten a lot of hand me downs. We probably have 100 books for him. It has nothing to do with selection, just preference;)
    JZ10FPM

Comment by JZ10FPM (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No. My DD LOVes 2 books to death! I read them every night to her before bed :)
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2011