What do you drive?

Do you like it?

I drive a Nissan Exterra. It's ok, but I hate the gas milage. I used to drive a Chevy Cobalt 4-door. I loved that little car.

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 9:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Travel

• I drive a 2005 chevy impala, used to be a police car, and I was able to buy it from the police capt for $2000 dollars, before they took it to the auction house. It has ther rubber mat all over the cars interior, which is real helpful when my 2 yr old throws her sippy cup with juice it, and the top breaks, and when she threw up. I park it on a hill and take a water hose and spray inside, a BAM it all gone!!!! lol It also still has the protection and reinforcement built into the car for a high speed impact, and the rear doors don't open intil somneone opens it. It still has the power to get uo and go!! lol Lead foot from hell......
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Chevy Malibu MAXX
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ford Explorer Sport Trac, I LOVE my truck!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I drive a mini van and I love it. I don't know why there are so many mini van haters out there!! :-)
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Dodge Stratus SXT Coupe .. i love my car :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Cadillac. I love my car, too

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• volkswagen jetta
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We have a Jeep Cherokee that's built for rock crawling, and it's road legal. It's on 37" tires, and a 6.5" lift. It's awesome.... We also have a Land Rover Range Rover, which is one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever driven, I drive it when I have more of a distance to drive. We don't have his and hers vehicles, they are both ours, but I drive them both more than he does since he's gone a month at a time with his job...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ford excursion. I like it but don't love it. I use to have a Ford mustang mach1 and loved that car but unfortunately totalled it the day after Christmas. It was kind of a blessing in disguise because we needed more of a family type car.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i have a chevy tahoe I LOVE IT, and we have a POS truck and a POS cadillac
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2011