personal question? adult content

is it normal to smell down there. it seems like after i had a baby i always smell and i wash and everything it just makes me self conscience? anyone know if thats normal or any ideas..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• do you mean like sniff to see if you have an unpleasant odor? ... or do you mean you think you DO smell not so great? I'd try more baths instead of showers I suppose and make sure you're in 100% cotton undies. good luck!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• both
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• you might have an infection like a yeast infection or a uti
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 4:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• it is normal. i have had two kids, and i never had that problem before my first, after my first, i had to wear panty liners for the longest time. it went away after awhile, but then i was pregnant with my second and during the pregnancy i had problems with it also. im now back to panty liners.......it sux, but it will go away. but ifyoure worried about it, i'd get it checked by your dr. it could be an imbalance in your girl parts....or whatever....you know what i mean! lol.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2011