is pelvis pressure with cramping normal?

im 24 weeks and i have pelvic pressure with cramping and lower back pain it sometimes get really to the point where my tummy gets real tight. Also what bout right side of my tummy real sharp pain that cramps and it gets real hard to moove!
i need to know if i shoukd go to th er

LaDyMatRiiX

Asked by LaDyMatRiiX at 9:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. Is there a nurse line that you can call? Sometimes it's just better to go in and have things checked out.
    JTLMOMMY

Answer by JTLMOMMY at 10:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• pelvic pressure is normal but the pain doesn't I would just call L&D just to be safe.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• you're explaining exactly how i have felt with all three of my preg and m sister in law who is preg now went to the hospital with the same thing. it is prob round ligament pains. id it's not bad enough to make you cry try and call the nurse, or wait and see the doc mon. unless you have amazing insurance and wont have to pay a hospital bill. if it hurts so bad you KNOW something is wrong then you better go, or any bleeding. just use your best judgement!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• this pregnancy i have had cramps that i didnt have with the first two. feels like period cramps.
    Ethans_Ma

• sort of sounds like how my braxton hicks were
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• sounds like pre term labor. Id go get checked asap sweetie! Better safe then sorry. Good luck.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• it sort of sounds like braxton hicks to me... time them..if they are irregular and stop after an hr or so theyre braxton hicks but if they start to get stronger and closer together sounds like preterm labor
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2011