Is there someone that you envy ?

Or parts of them / their life that you envy ? What are they ?

I have a friend who I have to say I am jealous of most of the time...

I do have good parts about my life, but sometimes I wish I had some of her good fortune.

- Her and her husband have a good relationship, they still go on dates, and he has a really great job , letting her stay home with the kids.

- she has lost a ton of weight but her boobs are still huge...

- She has a huge vintage foursquare ( my dream house ) and a mini van ( my dream car )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• not a particular person but ppl who can be more carefree , happy, or easy going than me. I'm a worrier and I wish I wasn't.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My husband, lol. I wish I could get a job and go to work like he does everyday. I wish I could be as confident as he is. I wish I could find friends like he has. I love the man but jeez...I hate him so much, haha!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• no, I am just happy and very thankful for the hubby and great kids I am blessed with everything else is just a plus!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I am so envious of women who can eat anything they want and not gain an ounce!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• ya kinda this person is very spoiled get everything from Mommy and when the parents are gone this person will be very well off & she knows it & has the tude thats what bugs me.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I only envy those who are able to eat whatever they want and stay skinny. I have to eat like a bird and work out everyday to stay skinny!! Thank goodness I am pregnant and have an excuse to eat the yummy foods I normally deny myself!! Then it's back to strict regime:(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm not envious but I respect my sister so much. She is an awesome Mom. I think a lot of it has to do with her occupation.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No, and I have no reason to be because whatever anyone else has, I can have it too. It will take me longer to get it, but what is being jealous of anyone going to do for you or me, nothing.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Anyone who has a DD. I love my boys more than anything but I have a longing to have a little girl of my own. Hopefully 3rd times the charm, but I'd happily welcome another little guy too.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Sometimes I envy my friends & the fact they still have their parents. Im 31 and my immediate family is no longer living.. Wow.. Smtimes life is hard :(
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 10:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2011