Do you or have you used proactive?

I wash my face daily with clean and clear, I have tried several of their products. But since I have had my kids (4yo and 20mo) my face will NOT clear up! I am constanly broke out! I am thinking abotu trying proactive but I want to know if it's actually worth it? Did it work for you? is it worth the cost?

MsLouLou

Asked by MsLouLou at 10:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I tried it, it made my skin so dry after 2-3 days I had to stop using it. Hope you find something that works...have you seen a doctor about it?
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 10:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My sister uses it. She loves it.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I did and they gave me some cetefil (sp,) and some harsh creams and they don't help
    MsLouLou

Comment by MsLouLou (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ever tried antibiotics? They helped me a lot...the creams they gave me were pretty harsh, too...so I just Avon acne products because they're gentler on my skin.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 10:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I brought some and it works pretty good. But what I didnt like about it is that its only a temp fix. The min I stop using it... My face started bac breaking out. Idk about u.. But I was looking 4 a permanent fix. I dnt want to by acne products 4ever. (I used the product 4 about 60 days)
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 10:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Oh, I tried it and it BURNED my skin! It was awful. Never again.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I'm with 1st poster. It cleared everything up but made everything else dry as hell.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I bought it and it was burning my face.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I bought it to and it made my skin feel paper thin and it burned. It cleared up my skin for a couple weeks and then I broke out worse then ever before because of how harsh it was. I spent to much money on proactive and it didn't even help:(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I love it!!! I have had bad acne since I was 12yrs old. And I tried proactive and it was great. And I have not used proactive in 5yrs and my face is still clear, but if I do have a small break out I will use the proactive for a week and I will have clear skin in a matter of a week.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 11:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011