Greasy hair

hey girls, have a question. have any of u had trouble that ur hair is greasy although u don't put any baby oil on it? if so, what have u done to take it off?

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• try the new treseme hair products. or use baby powder
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Baby oil in hair? Never heard of that. But sometimes if I use the same shampoo/conditioner for too long my hair will begin to look greasy. So ever time I buy new s/c I get a different kind. It is kind of like my hair gets immune to the soap, lol, weird I know, but it works for me!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i just wash it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You can use a dry shampoo. That's similar to using a powder on your hair- it absorbs the oil. You can buy them at Walmart, Sally's or any styling salon.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• the only thing that i hate about using shampoo only it dries out my hair so bad. so that's y i have to use conditioner after wards. but today that i wanted to go out i couldn't even do my hair bc of this.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have really oily hair, but when i use shampoo for oily hair, it dries out the ends and they split. I use Aussie Cleanse and Mend shampoo and conditioner. It has been great for me. My hair is not oily nor is it dry. It's perfect!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Did you not rinse out the conditioner well enough? I know that can cause hair to look greasy as well!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You might want to try going "no poo". Make a paste with apple cider vinegar and baking soda. It takes a couple of weeks for your scalp to find its natural state.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Rinse with equal amounts of water and apple cider vinegar before shampooing. It helps with the ph balance. Also use an organic shampoo made for your hair type and conditioner only on the ends of your hair.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 1:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011