i am

watching hoarders this guy has over 1000 rats in his
home now me i would not want one let alone 1000
this stuff freaks me out
yes i think we are all hoarders
i love sewing and knitting stuff

so what kind hoarder are you or are you one at all

dutchcanadain

Asked by dutchcanadain at 10:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• im boarder line animal hoarder....i have 3 cats, 3 ferrets, and a goldfish, in a two bedroom one bath, single wide mobile home. it doesn't sound bad, but if weren't for my husband i would be saving all the unwanted animals out there! lol. i def can relate to those animal hoarders. im not a stuff haorder really, i'll keep stuff for awhile, and then get sick of looking at it. and i'll go on a throw shit out rampage! lol.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I love rats...as pets. They are very clean animals when placed in the right environment and they are extremely social and smart.

I gather scrapbook stuff but never get any of it done.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I am not at all, but my grandmother is. I have called our Health Dept about her and have thought about contacting the show on her.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i like dishes and cooking stuff. but luckly i dont hoard it and i know when i dont need it or if its time to throw it away.
    that and blankets. i love blankets.... i have this one blanket that the fabic is got holes and i know its at the end of its life but its soo comfty i can bare to get rid of it. so i sew the holes and keep using it....
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I am with clothing, I hate shopping and I will wear my clothing until they are absolutely done. I don't have a lot of clothing, but I am hard pressed to give anything up.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• clothes
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2011