Are you disgusted by oral sex? If so...why? adult content

Just curious because of some of responses on here I've read on it. I don't see how anything that is done in the privacy of a married couples bedroom is disgusting. Sex is a way to express your love to one another and a normal part of being human.

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• i think its normal and perfectly fine..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 10:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I think its normal and fine!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Its not so much the oral part itself, its the stuff that cums out later that gags me. Oral sex on me, well never really liked it, or possibly never had it done right, who knows.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't do it, not because i think it's bad i just don't really know how so i am really not confident whenever i consider doing it, i chicken out
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I thought it was before i had ever had oral sex. I love it! It is wonderful!
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I think its all a personal preference. I agree with you!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ethans Ma...I promise that even if you suck at it...he'll love it! It could be something fun and exciting to try, especially if you've been together for a while!:)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I had a bf back in my 20's who taught me everything I needed to know about oral sex, after I broke up with him and onto new guys I had this attitude of, "oh hell yes you will!"...I swear,,and thats never changed. I was scared for life by that bf and whenever I have been with men since him it was all in or forget about it. If he doesnt get me there, or at least be interested in getting me there, it aint happening.
    Anonymous

• I like oral...especially when I am on the receiving end :) hahahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ethans Ma...I promise you cant do it wrong....men just like it no matter what! lol Do it and see your man crumble!
    mom2twobabes