bed time?

do you make your kids of different ages go to bed at the same time??

what ages are your kids???

sandjmom99

Asked by sandjmom99 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• This is crazy, but my kids usually went to bed on their own, I would tuck them in, read them a story,,sing them their songs, and say goodnite. From 8 p.m. on, it's MY time. As they got older, the singing stopped, the stories stopped, and they read their own stories, but they never stayed up past 9 or 10, and never bugged me for anything after 8! I've got a 31 year old daugthter now, and a 17 yr old, my son just passed, but I still text them "our" good night every night at about 9! Good night, God bless you, Happy dreams and all good care. I love you., don't forget to say your prayers, and thank God for this wonderful day! I texted that for the last time to my son, on Jan. 4, but my daughters and grandchildren still get it.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My 11 yr SS goes to bed at 930 while my 3 yr DD goes to bed at 9.

On the weekends they get to stay up an hour later.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• yes my 11 year old stays up til 10
    my 9 year old is in bed by 9:30
    my 4 & 6 and 23 month old are in bed my 9 at the latest.

momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• usually I make my 6 & 8yr olds go to bed a few hours earlier than my 11yr old. they tend to b more cranky in the morning.
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 10:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My 19 month and 3.5 yr old go to bed btw 7-8 p.m It all depends. But they usually go to bed around these time.
    ChildGoddess

Answer by ChildGoddess at 10:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• my 2 and 4 yr olds both go to bed at the same time at 8
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My 21-mo-old and 3.5-yr-old go to bed at the same time, by 8:00pm. Will reevaluate as they get older, but I have a feeling, based on individual needs, they'll probably continue to have the same bedtime. My older one is a sleeper and really needs the sleep, whereas my younger one doesn't so much. They'll probably kick the napping habit at about the same time, too, despite the almost-2-year age gap.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011