has your dh ever taken any male enhancement drugs? either because he wanted to or because YOU wanted him to...(also do you think they are safe?) adult content

my dh seems tired so often so i bought a little enhancement pill to try out. it is an all natural substance. I'm just not sure how safe it is since it isnt fda aproved. It does say its a dietary supplement so i'm sure if it was just one it would be okay, right. as long as he wasnt taking them 24/7. we just want to try some new stuff. anyways, if your guy has used anything what was it and did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Nope, he is just fine the way he is.

Are you planning on slipping it in his drink? that is how it sounds. If so, that's pretty deceptive.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If you are talking about that Enzyte DON'T DO IT!!!! Total scam. DH HAD to get it. Complete waist of money. He felt sick and jittery and was very moody. Plus once they had our debit card number they took out several hundred dollars and I couldn't do anything but cancel that card and get a new one.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• no and he doesn't need them.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• no i would never slip it in his drink. i went to a sex store and bought myself some things and saw a one time thing and thought we could try it...i'm not trying to go to prison , hun
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No, he has a big schlong.
    Anonymous

• well, so does my dh but he has no energy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• "well, so does my dh but he has no energy "

Then try caffeine pills instead
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If he has no energy, I would be concerned with a health problem and would look into that first. If he just busts too quickly, well maybe you just really turn him on. Maybe he could first take care of himself and then afterward his stamina should be higher....just a thought!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2011