Labor question!

OKay I'm finally a big four cent. and this is the 3rd child..well I didn't get 2 experience labor with the other 2 so i am you could say new at this labor thing. well my lower back has been hurting and i was just wondering being since i'm four cent. which sex position at this point is the best position to get the contractions to get stronger and last longer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 4 centimeters means that you will be in active labor soon if not already. Not so sure on which positions with sex will help just that sex can lol. Also try nipple stimulation to help contractions get stronger. Walking is good also .
    CrystalDawn2506

Answer by CrystalDawn2506 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sorry, sex is not a surefire way to get and keep things going. I would say any position you can comfortably get into is the best! Happy Humping!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• do some deep squats....it'll help widen your cervix a little more.. and as for sex positions I would try any that let him go in deep, the deeper in the closer the semen will get to the cervix provoking contractions. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008