How do you feel about yourself?

Do you ever not want to go out in public b/c you've gained weight? Do you think you're a good person? ECT......

I like myself but I am embarrased about my weight gain. I went from a size 0 to a size 12 in two years. From 106 to 166. But I don't let that stop me from going out and doing what I want. I almost do, lol but I don't.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I look like a whale, so yeah, I pretty much hate people looking at me. But it doesn't stop me from going out, I have to leave the house! What makes it even worse is I have been trying to lose weight and just seem to gain....ugh. But anyway! I think I am a good person, very trustworthy and loyal. Just this dang weight :(
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have lost 450 pounds and have 70 more to go and some days I would like to stay home but I do not because my goals will not wait and neither will I, I walk right out and do what I have to do.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I feel much better than I did 42 lbs ago! I'm in the process of losing weight, and I just feel so much better. Part of this process is realizing that I DESERVE to have a body I am comfortable in, both emotionally and physically. Losing the weigh has helped my back and my knees, and I have so much more energy, now that I work out at least 5 days a week. I've had depression, and I still struggle with it, so when I initially put on the weight, it really didn't help. I had friends dragging me out of the house, thankfully. My son keeps me from being a total homebody when I'm down, and now that I've been doing all this work, I'm a much happier person.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have always been embarressed by how I look. I went to 300lbs while preggers with DD.. It was humilating.. But since 4 years ago I have lost over 120lbs. Its not perfect but I feel alot better about myself. Clothes fit and look better and going out to malls to shop are fun again. But i would change my tummy, I dont like the stretch marks.. Looks like wolverine went crazy
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 12:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I feel great about myself! I am a child of God and have been blessed in so many ways. To not feel good about myself would be like looking down on what God has created.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I used to feel like an umpa lumpa since I am 5 feet tall and I was 180 pounds after the birth of my second child. But I have lost 70 pounds now and I am just starting to get my confidence back. It's still hard knowing I lost the weight, but I still think I am fat (which clearly I am not) but it is just stuck in my head (the old image of me that is)!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I feel good my only complain is in raising my kids. they dont listen and follow instructions. I feel like i dont exist.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2011