Wanting to kick it up a notch! adult content

Wanting to put a little more spice in my bf and mine relationship. Everything is good, just ready to kick it up a notch a little. Wondering about places to go, things to do, meals to make, yummy deserts, something differenet for us. Maybe things I can do (sex department is fine), not sure how to word it all. Maybe someone can word it for me, or just some good suggestiongs or both!!! :) Thank you :)

(I only adult conteneted this because I didn't know what answeres I would get! lol)

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I think this is something you and he should discuss

Answer by admckenzie at 12:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• kicking it up a notch,,,hmm, lets see here. Do you have a restaurant-dance bar in your area? Ive done that and it was pretty fun. We actually didnt go to the restaurant for dinner but we did go to the bar for dancing. We met other couples that way too.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• oh by the way, it wasnt one of those young crowd bars it was aimed toward married couples. They had a different live band every weekend and it was a lot of fun. Hope you can find something like that in your area.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• MAybe combine dessert with some foreplay..a little whip cream or chocolate. It really depends on what your into and how open you both are to trying new things.
    Ebonie83

Answer by Ebonie83 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• one of my fave thngs to do and no this is not a new concept is to go to a bar and have him try to pick you up for a one night stand but you guys arent yourselves be whoever you want to be.. its alot of fun
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I would do the bar thing but one, I dont really like them and two the cigaretta smoke is so bad I wouldn't have any fun because I would be coughing all night. I would discuss it with him but would rather give him a nice shock. Something he will like, be suprised and look forward to again......I like the whip cream deal. Sounds nice :)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2011