Have any of you used the My Baby Can Read prgram? If so, what's your take on it?

popzaroo

Asked by popzaroo at 12:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• YES! I got your baby can read and I feel unless you are fully dedicated on using the program it is a wast of your money. I rather spend the extra money on the Nick jr/ Noggin Channel. My kids got more out of that tv program then any book/ dvd from your baby can read.... I am a stay at home mom with lots of time to "think" what could be the best way to educate my kids :) The books that we have WE DO ENJOY however for the amount of money we spent on this program I feel there are other book on the market that you can afford a book at a time instead of dropping a couple hundred $ down on sometime that seem like over night your kids can magical read....
    AmyNRaine

Answer by AmyNRaine at 12:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Why does your baby need to read?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• moslty memorization and a waste of money.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2011