Looking for serious money.....

I am looking for a home business or job that won't cost anything to start up or maintain, can be done from a small town, and doesn't involve selling ANYTHING......I would prefer data entry type stuff. I have gone thru millions of ads and links and can't find anything that would work for our situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am looking for the same thing...would love to know if you find anything!
    Mom2Brock

Answer by Mom2Brock at 12:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Can you type at a decent speed? Many states now require that doctor chart notes be legible, so many are moving to dictating their chart notes that there is a need for transcriptionists. Also, transcriptionists are needed for overflow work. I imagine that many are off-site, meaning there is no "office." When I dictate stuff for work, sometimes the overflow goes to a virtual transcriptionist that gets the stuff as soon as I sync my dictaphone.

good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I looked into data entry myself, but I found that those are all scams. I now work from home and I love it! Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms Work from Home since 1999!
    I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• and CEOmom is melaleuca, which is sales!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 7:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportuntities.  You are welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• What do you mean by serious money? most people that make serious money put serious work in and moeny to be that way.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• There are NO INTERNET JOBS out there Data Entry or otherwise that will allow you to make SERIOUS Money from home ...it takes a minor investment to make real money...

I spent just over 100 dollars to start my business and made 5 times that in my first week...it was well worth it.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2011