Do women worry about having sex on a ''often enough'' regimen for the d/h's sakes only...

I love being unattached to anyone ever. I just wonder why females get all roughed out and worried along the lines of how often to have sex, how to have it, ''style'', the frequency mostly.......and if the man is quote- satisfied or not.

Isn't it nice to not worry about sex ever? I think so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• It would be nice. I think about how life would be without my DH often...and all I can think of is how nice it would be to be on my own. No more sex...ahh.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Well, when you're attached, and your DH is asking all the time, you feel bad turning him down all the time, and yes, sometimes I cave, even though I'm so not in the mood for it. I think we all do that from time to time. No one likes rejection, and I know DH hates when his advances are rejected. I try not to turn it down too often, but sometimes I do.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't worry about my husband, I worry about me!! He doesn't have sex with me near often enough!!!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I guess I'm very lucky. DH and I are well matched in the libido and style departments. I've never worried about it. And if for some reason one of us can't or just doesn't want to, the other one really doesn't find it an issue.
    But I have to say, I would not stop worrying about sex if I was single. I would worry more. I like sex a lot, and love not having to wonder who or when.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 12:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have not had sex for ten years and I would like to have it again for me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My Husband and I both want it every day..so no worries here! We both have ridiculously high sex drives and can't get enough of each other. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• ugh that would be nice..im always going oh man its been like a week i have to put out now so hes satisified..its the worst
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• What's he gonna do if I don't? I really don't worry about it.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm with ilovecade my husband doesn't have a issue to complain about but I sure do!!! And I know the only time he worries about it is on the weekend when he wakes up and realizes its been 6 day,
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• When I have dealt w/3 kids puking all day and he has the balls to ask for sex and then be mad when I say no because I am exhausted I feel no guilt. I just feel disappointment in his reaction.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011