how old is too old

for kids who are 14mo apart to take a bath together? my dd is 29 months and my ds is 14.5 months.

SimplyErathy

Asked by SimplyErathy at 12:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think they're fine. It's up to you. When they start hitting school age, you might consider changing things up, but they're young enough that it's no big deal for awhile still.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• people make way to big of a deal out of that kind of thing. they are young and probably dont even care. Once they get to school age and start to relize they have different things then brother or sister then you may want to let them bathe alone but for now they are fine.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not having kids that age, I'm not sure. Go with your gut. Off the top of my head I'd guess when the older one is asking for more independance and wants to bath alone.

My older sister is 4 years older than me, so I was still pretty little when she started wanting her own bath time.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• my 4 y/o dd sometimes wants to take a bath with her 1 y/o brother, and he enjoys her company...she knows they are different but dosen't make a big deal about it or look at him in a weird way...she likes to help wash his feet, that's the only part of him she touches lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2011