Am I the only one who has more libido in my DREAMS than in real life?

I can straddle a fence in my dreams and feel aroused, but it takes some effort in bed. In my dreams sometimes I WANT SEX--in real life I enjoy it, but have never felt an urge like that.

I dreamed I was craving sex with my husband and I didn't know where he was. I was trying so hard to remember where he was and I was going to go get him and JUMP him! Haha! So I woke up just enough to remember that I was taking a nap and DH was AT CHURCH PREACHING! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to shut down that urge real fast. Anyway, once I was awake, the urge went away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL! Sometimes I think it's because you are so relaxed when you're sleeping. I have some great dreams sometimes... I even hate to actually wake back up!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I can't say I know what you're going through..but I'm sure you're not alone. Bumping for you!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm with you!! I agree that it must be that you are relaxed, I am way too tired when I am awake to have sex. I have even said to my horny dh, "stick it in and wiggle it around, just don't wake me" lol, terrible I know!!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011