someone please help me :( 39 weeks pregnant and ....

Severe indigestion (at least I think that's what it is) for hours now!! I have taken 2 gas x pills, drank a glass of milk, tums and malox and nothing is helping. I've had a very long day (I scrubbed my house top to bottom) and im so tired I can barely focus my eyes. Over the past few days baby boy has reallly slowed in movement and I've been getting irregulat contractions, lots of discharge (clear) and been going #2 5 to 6 times a day. I haven't had heartburn. Or indigestion in almost 2 months (I've been on prevacid per dr order) and suddenly bam tonight. And it wont go away. I keep burping and it helps for about30 secs. I can onlysit straight up or else I get horrible pain. Please help me someone anyone!

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 12:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The milk, or any dairy can make it worse... try drinking water and sleep in a recliner... that's what worked for me any ways. That baby is just taking up all the room that your stomach needs. But your in the home stretch now so hang in there!! But if it's really painful call your doc, they may have some insight for you. ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If you think its indigestion i know it sounds crazy and you wouldnt think it would work for heart burn but drink some pickle juice. Helps me every time im pregnant myself and have bad heartburn even with taking zantac per drs orders.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i had the same thing an i went to the hospital the next day an i was 5cm i was in labor
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 4:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• it sounds to me like you might be in early labor! yay!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Sounds like your baby is coming.
    stormyvawn

Answer by stormyvawn at 9:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I have no idea about the indegestion. But you sound stressed take a nice warm relaxing bath get some sleep. Keep in mind the farther along you get the less room the baby has to move around perfectlly normal! Get some rest really!!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I hope he's coming. I got about 3 hours of sleep and feel like crap still so my dh is watching our 19 month old and im going back to bed. The indigestion is better but not gone. :(
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You should probably touch base with your doc/midwife via phone just to be sure... you could go any time ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2011