Type of refrigerator?

What make and model of refrigerator do you have?
This one is for the home, not the second out in the garage or down in a family room.

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 12:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• we have a whirlpool 25.1 cu side by side fridge on lowes.com we just got back in september. first we got the one with stainless steel but after a few days of having it i decided i didn't want it anymore and the store let me exchange it. one of the guys that delivered it said his kids has banged up his stainless steel fridge so bad that he'll never get another one. and a day later i went to wipe it down how they showed me to do it, and it did nothing but get scratched up. i like the one we got with the textured doors. it doesn't scratch or anything and the ice maker has a lock so little kids can't spill water and ice every where.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• We have a stainless KitchenAid that is in the "over/under style" - fridge on top, freezer on bottom. Absolutely love it! I personally would avoid the side-by-side style - they don't hold anything and are much less efficient. We have the water dispenser on the inside and I really like that because it gives the fridge a nice, clean look on the outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• We have a stainless Frigidaire, it's about 6 years old and I've never had any problems with it. It still looks brand new.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• we only have one and due to how small our kitchen is we keep it in the hallway under the stairs, im not sure of the make, its called a 'granny' fridge lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2011