Coupons

I am tryin 2 learn how 2 use coupons so i was wondering if anyone would share some tips or anything else that would be helpful... Thanks

ktidwell

Asked by ktidwell at 12:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• I dunno what you mean. Are you looking for ways to use them to get free stuff?
    ChildGoddess

Answer by ChildGoddess at 12:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• basically just cut out all of the coupons you feel you will use in the future, and put them in an envelope to bring to the store with you. Periodically check if you have a coupon for that item as you head down the isles, Happy shopping!!!
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 12:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I buy the Sunday Paper and cut the coupons out from the adds that are in it. Good-Luck!
    sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 1:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I cut them out and take them with me to the store. I see if the coupon items are something I need that week as well. Make sure you buy exactly what the coupon states and that it is not expired. Hand the coupon to the cashier at check out.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My mom saves every coupon she receives (paper, mailings, etc.) and goes through the weekly ads to see what's on sale. She saves a bundle this way!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes keep an eye on the expiry date
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• all i know is 2 cut them out,take 2 store and give 2 cashier but im really wantin 2 know how 2 do major big time couponing
    ktidwell

Comment by ktidwell (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

ktidwell

ktidwell

ktidwell