whats the meanest thing you ever did in high school?

Lets get it off our chests so we can move on, lol!!!!

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 1:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We tormented the popular kids in drama / theater arts class. They had tormented my friends and I (think.... GLEE!) often enough that we just decided to get a little of our own back.

Other than that, I was more of the kid people did MEAN stuff to.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I beat up a dumb twat - who I THOUGHT was a friend - that was talking shit about me..that was as mean as it got. lol. Would I do that now? Hell no..I'm an adult and someone's Mom!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I WAS a mean girl. 25 and looking back on how I was, I really hope my children are never in a situation where they are like me, or the victim of someone like me.

I was pregnant with baby #1 and very hormonal. There was a mentally retarded boy in the school and we all knew him. We knew him because he was prone to hitting. Just out of the blue he would start wailing on teachers and students. For the most part he and several other students were only allowed minimal contact with the rest of the school.

Anyway, I'm walking down the hallway one day with a friend because DS was killing my bladder. The kid comes walking down the hallway and I kind of didn;t pay him any attention. Out of nowhere he runs up and starts wailing on me. Hit my head and everything, but when he hit my stomach I took the orange juice bottle in my hand and wailed on him.

I apologized and everything but I still feel bad about it.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• o geez. Well I didn't directly do this, but I let my bully boyfriend harass this one kid without telling him to stop, He really tortured the poor boy. I feel so bad... thanks op lol
    cathyforever

Answer by cathyforever at 1:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I wasn't mean in high school, but when my 2nd year of college, this girl was harassing my twin and I totally cussed her out...she had a panic attack and started crying like a baby...
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 1:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I was a mean girl so I have too many to choose from, but I did feel bad about most of it later. There was this one girl who worshipped the ground I walked on. I tolerated her for a while until she got stalkerish. She came to school with fake diamond and told everyone my hot older brother was going to marry her. I flipped out and shot her down in front of the whole cafeteria and made her cry. She made a feeble attempt to get back at me, so on Saturday night I went to her house and put a God is dead and I want his job bumpersticker on her very religious parents car, which they drove to church the next day and were called out for by their pastor. Then I left a message on her parents answering machine telling her I wanted all my KISS albums she borrowed back. She was grounded for the whole summer

Ummm wow...that was pretty mean. Thankfully were all adults now. I was not mean or a bully...i was the one defending them.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I don't know if this is mean but it is the worst thing I did.....there was this girl, mildly "retarded"...that is what she was considered back in the day..well she was dirty and lips all chapped up and messy hair so me and some other girls got her a grooming kit...it had soap/chap stick and a comb & brush set we laughed about after we gave it to her....yeah now 25 yrs later I realize we were real creeps to her
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• hmm ... there was a boy who liked me and I liked him. He'd call me and sing to me for hours, dopey love songs. I taped him once just for the hell of it. Later when I knew it'd put me in the good graces of the cool girls I played it at school..... I felt sick about it IMMEDIATELY though. He was a kind sensitive soul and I was a sell out.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I didn't really do mean things in high school. My brother was the one who was mean to me in high school oddly enough.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

shivasgirl

Comment by shivasgirl (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2011