I am 17 weeks and 2days along

is it normal to not feel pregnant because I dont feel pregnant at all. I also worry alot about things such as, if the baby is growing like it should if the babies heart is beating like it shoulg if im eating enough...things like that

mylove2011

Asked by mylove2011 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal. Dont worry in not to much more time yo will feel your baby movin about which always re assures moms to be. Perfectlly normal to worry of your childs health comes with mother hood and believe me is onlythe begining of your worries lol. Being a mom makes us all worry all the time. Sounds to me as if you are going to be a great mom! Enjoy these days they pass so fast!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You are still pretty early in your prgnancy. But you should probably be feeling the baby move and that will help with feeling more pregnant. Have you been to the doc. and heard the heartbeat, many times that really helps women to realize, there is a baby growing inside of them!! Also, the doc. can usually feel around and measure and make sure things are ok!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Are you seeing your dr. every month, if so I'm sure you're doing great! In a few weeks you'll start to feel the baby move and that will comfort you too.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• early on in all my pregnancies especially when i wasnt showing i sometimes forgot i was pregnant! dont worry theyre still there!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011