i haven't felt my baby move in 2 days and ive tried eating, lying down, and playing music im 27 weeks and have group b strep should i be worried?

raya91419

Asked by raya91419 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I once hit my stomach on the bottom of a pool while pregnant with my son. He re acted the same way. They as well have rest periods im sure all is well but if your worried get in with your ob or go to labor and delivery tonight and they will check for heartbeat you will be in and out of there. Hope all is well!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• also eat a snickers always helped mine get going lol!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• well usually he'll move alot if i play music for him and when i sleep he moves. but i havent felt him in 2 days.
    raya91419

Comment by raya91419 (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• The dr always told me when I couldn't feel the baby move that I should eat a candy bar and some milk and lie down on the bed and wait 30 mins or so and then the baby would move. Sugar gets them going as well as mama being calm and not moving. You might buy one of those doppler things where you listen to your belly with headphones. They sold them 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my son at Walmart and Babies R" Us, I'm sure they still do. If you still can't feel, the baby then call your dr, but it could also be that the baby has changed positions and isn't moving a lot. The bigger they get the less they move because they run out of room. Baby could also have moved behind your rib cage or you may have low amniotic fluid. GL and try not to worry.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I would talk to your doctor.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• The group B is unrelated and only matter while giving birth. I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes they like to slow down for a bit.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If it has been that long you should be seen by the doctor
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i agree go se ur dr asap .dont wait another day
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011