What is the best double stroller?

I'm having a second baby and I need a good double stroller and suggestions?! My current child will be 18 months when the new one comes. I would like a double stroller that can house a carseat as well. Thanks for any suggestions.

Inle_Rabbit

Asked by Inle_Rabbit at 9:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• graco has the best ones by far...my situation right now is a 17month and 5 month old and it wokred out great with the carseat and all...if you want message me and i'll send you a link to the exact model we have. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 9:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was a research-fiend when I got pregnant, so I know exactly which one I'd get (I hope it's still available in a couple years when I have another one!): Graco Quattro Tour 2 Stroller in French Roast. It's a unisex look, and works with the matching carseats. It might be a little pricey, but if it's something you're going to use a lot....

Here's the link to it at Babies 'R Us: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2582521
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have a baby trend sit and stand convertable. t comes with a carseat attachment and also the rear seat pops off and becomes a sit and stand bench
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have a baby trean sit and stand lx deluxe. It comes with carseat atachment and the back seat has comes off so it can be a sit and stand bench for the older kid. It was like 130 dallors at target.
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OKay- my answer is for a more expensive stroller- but I had the Graco DuoGlider and i HATED it!!! I have the Valco Tri Mode Twin. It can hold 2 kids- it also holds a car seat with an adapter. You can steer it with one hand. It is a side by side- but it does fit through regular doorways- even with the car seat (it goes through my regular old front door with room to spare) It wa a big investment for me- but I think I will get a lot of use out of it. (I got it on ebay and saved a bundle). It's also really good if your older child is tall as my daughter is. I had also looked at the Bumble Ride Indie Twin which I also liked- I just went with the Valco.
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008