Bad laundry stains!!!!

OK so dh has power steering fluid on a white t-shirt that accidentally was washed and dried in the dryer by me before I realized it was stained-he didn't tell me, he just put it in the laundry basket. He has a second white tshirt that has some sort of blck junk on it that is another fluid from cars. I forgot what he said it was, but it's not motor oil and thankfully this time I haven't washed and dried it yet. I use All free&clear detergent on all of our clothes and nothing else. What can I do to get this out of his clothes? I am NOT good with stains!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 20 mile team borax will get it out!

Or, use laundry detergent and liquid bleach, you may have to wash it two times.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• zout
    oxyclean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Is this shirt white too? Use Dawn dishsoap with bleach should work. My Dh is just as bad about stains, especially oil! If not try reg dawn dish soap. Scrub real good, if u have one of those sponge things u put soap in and u can wash dishes would be ideal. If not simple hands on wil work, just don't let it dry. Oh and dampen the shirt, not too much though.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Make a paste with oxiclean and shout. Or try go-jo.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• oxi clean may help
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2011