If it were possible, do you think your DH/SO could deal with pregnancy and giving birth?

Would they be able to "man up" and deal with the pain and frustration of childbirth or would they wuss out?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 2:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Heck no.. my hubby is the biggest wuss lol He gets a runny nose, he's dying. He gets a leg cramp, he's dying. He gets a sore back, he's dying. After a long relaxing gaming session on the xbox (while kicked back in the recliner, mind you) he actually was complaining that his back hurt and asked if I would rub it for him. lol I asked him "Does it feel as if you are carrying two children and just did 5 loads of laundry?" (i'm 31weeks with twins) He just kind of looked at me and got quiet LOL
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• no...... he gets angry/frustrated when overwhelmed. And pain? Pssshhhh. Not happening.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• nope, he cant even handle a cold!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Nope!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If men could bear children, they would have invented a machine to do it for them by now.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Ha! This man can't handle being sick. Dh had the sniffles and all day it was, "Baaaaaaaaaaabe. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe." Please. I love dh but no. Although he would have no choice, he would HAVE to have the baby.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• hahah no he screams when i pop a pimple i cant imagine him being pg and giving birth
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• NO; are you kidding? He is the biggest cry baby in our family. My kids and I are tough when it comes to pain; DH is not. LOL!

He could not handle something like that.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Heck NO!!
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2011