WHY IS MY EATING HABIT THE SAME AS WHEN I WAS PREGNANT,I HATE EATING IM GAINING TOO MUCH WEIGHT, I NEVER ATE AS MUCH BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT!!!!

NEEKSEXI

Asked by NEEKSEXI at 4:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Well because hormones and cravings don't go away right away. Or so that's what I was told. If you're at least 6 weeks postpartum, you can exercise and diet.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• LOL, this is hilarious because I am up and just about to fix a snack! Are you nursing? In which you case you do need to eat some extra :)
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 4:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• lol @ sarah watch ur snack... but no im nt nursing, i hate this i went from size 1 jeans to a 9 n i wasn't even huge pregnant, i ust wnt the eatin to stop... and @ sweet well mayb thats it cuz im only 4 wks
    NEEKSEXI

Comment by NEEKSEXI (original poster) at 4:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• well, for a couple days you have to cut back on eating... its going to make you feel hungry, but you need to control it. Then your stomach will shrink and you will be fuller faster. Additionally, we think we are hungry when we are thirsty a lot of times. So before you go snack, have a glass of water and wait 10 minutes. During that 10 minutes you can dance to some songs- exercise! Choose more filling foods also. Protien makes you feel fuller longer. So have a serving (about the size of a deck of cards) every meal. Oatmeal is filling too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Hey this happened to me after I had DD. I was just right after I had DD. 160 lbs. Little flabby belly that would have been so easy to work off. Then WHAM!! I started shoving food in my mouth like a raging vacuum. I look up one day and I'm 205 lbs in a matter of months. I have no idea why I ate so much. All I can tell you is to slooooow down!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You just have to control yourself. I know its hard, but you have to, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Are you nursing? I remember I had a voracious appetite when I was nursing and I was stick skinny. I could eat an entire box of cereal- God I miss those days-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• if you're nursing that could be it - I had a huge appetite at first. I'm now 9 months PP (still nursing) and it's back to normal. Remember to drink plenty of water too!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Gradually wean yourself off the extra eating.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I feel the same way,I will eat anything that doesnt eat me first:(
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2011