What area in your life do you struggle with the most?

(plz don't include anything on sex) Tk you for keeping it clean

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 5:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd say confidence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• FOR ME I SAY KEEPING A JOB, MORE OR LESS LIKE STAYING FOCUSED, I CAN ALWAYS GET A JOB, BT DO I KEEP THEM... NO!!!
    NEEKSEXI

Answer by NEEKSEXI at 6:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• My procrastination. The standards I hope others to... is waaaaay to high. The goals I set for myself are unrealistic, then I spiral into depression when I do not meet those unrealistic goals.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Trying to keep the balance between being a good wife and mother. Sometimes it seems like everyone wants/needs something from me and I feel like there is just no good choice.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Procrastination is the enemy :)
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 8:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Trying to separate being a mom to my 14 year old - not her friend. I am a "people-pleaser" and hate confrontations. It is definitely a struggle for me
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• trying to lose weight. It is not all about how I look.. I just want to get healthy. I have quit smoking and am a great mom but the weight is one thing I cant seem to do
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 8:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Trying to lose weight.
    stormyvawn

Answer by stormyvawn at 9:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Low self-esteem, being assertive, procrastination, confidence, no life skills, lack of education, finding ways to re-educate myself, etc. But hey, I may stumble, I may even fall along the way, but these are things that I am going to change for the new year so I won't have to struggle anymore.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• keepi ng the weight off *sigh*
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2011