do you discuss your relationship issues with mom or dad ?

i don't. i talk to my sister or female friends.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 5:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I used to in the beginning and learned my lesson. It's really no one's business but husband/wife or bf/gf.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• When I was younger I used to always call my mom whenever a problem occurred! Now I really don't like getting anyone involved, I handle it on my own.. I found out the more you involve the more opinions are placed on your bf, husband, and it is very hard for ones family to get over it (depending on the situation)!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not my mother nor my father. I talk to my best friends.. Which are mostly male.
    casicielo

Answer by casicielo at 6:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I use to talk to my mom about my SO. It would normally be something negative because I was seeking guidence, so now my mom hates my SO. I don't talk to her about anything anymore. Now I'm engaged and my mom wants nothing to do with the marriage.
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• No never. The one time I did they came down on husband and I end up defending him
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I try not to discuss any of my relationship issues with any of my family. They all have big mouths, and it gets around to everyone quick. They also see my husband as the one who "took me away," which I find unfair to him. I don't want them finding any other excuses not to like him.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• my dad doesn't like to get involved (probly wise), mom is willing to listen and offer feedback, but I dont want her to judge my DH, so I try to avoid it, but sometimes I got no one else to talk to
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Never. Couples have problems from time to time - I would hate for my parents to think badly of my DH because I said things out of anger to them. I rarely talk to anyone about any issue we have, we work it out together.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yes I do.

Answer by louise2 at 7:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• don't do it especially not with family..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2011