IS IT WRONG TO HAVE SEX WITH MY DAUGHTERS FATHER?

OK MY BABY DAD AND I AREN'T TOGETHER, NEVER WAS, JUST REALLY GREAT FRIENDS WHO HAD SEX WAY TOO MUCH, I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR HIM AS FAR AS LOVING HIM, BUT I DO GET HORNY AND TO JUSTIFY Y I STILL C HIM ON THAT LEVEL IS BECUZ RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE I SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE ELSE U KNO BECUZ I JUST HAD A BABY LIKE 5 WKS AGO (BY THE WAY LADIES NO IM NT HAVING SEX RITE NOW, I KNO U POSE TO WAIT 6 WKS BT WHEN THEM SIX WKS IS UP, IM SPEAKING OF) N I DNT WANNA FEEL WHORISH... BT THE ONLY REASON I'M ASKING THIS IS BECUZ HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, ALWAYS HAVE, SO SHOULD I BE WRONG FOR FEELING LIKEI CAN HAVE SEX WITH HIM BECUZ HES MY BABY DAD? GIVE IT TO ME RAW N HONEST I LIKE THE TRUTH!!!!

NEEKSEXI

Asked by NEEKSEXI at 6:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I say talk it over with you baby's dad. See how he feels about it. Can't answer you on that one.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He has a girlfriend....there's your answer.
    Would you want it done to you if you were his girlfriend??
    Find a guy who's not attatched or wait til he and his g/f are done with.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He has a girlfriend - it's wrong. It doesn't matter if you have a kid together. Think about it - if / when you find someone that you do love, and that you're with, how would YOU feel if you found out that the man you were with had a baby with and was continuing to have sex with some other woman?

Add to that, and I do not mean this to be mean, but sleeping with a man that you're only using for sex that you know is already involved in a relationship with someone else is already kinda being a tramp - but you can change that! (you did ask for honest truth...) - continuing to be with him isn't the way to avoid feeling like that - you can avoid that by STOP seeing him, and find someone else - even if it was just for sex - that didn't have a girlfriend.

Congrats on the baby, but please, re-think continuing with this guy.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Are you serious? If he has a girlfriend HANDS OFF!!! He's not yours just because you had a kid with him and you get horny!! If he were to still sleep with you even though he has a girlfriend then he's just a piece of crap!! Find someone who wants you and your child, not some baby daddy that will sleep with anyone and everyone!! :)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Just because you have a child with the man does not mean that you should be involved with him in any other way. He has a girlfriend, obviously not you. His interest is in another woman who he apparently has feelings for. You are just a free piece to him. Don't degrade yourself like that. You need to find a man who can love you and not just for sex. Your child deserves parents who love each other.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 6:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• YES I DID ASK FOR HONESTY N THANK U I APPRECIATE IT...
    NEEKSEXI

Comment by NEEKSEXI (original poster) at 7:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He has a girlfriend. She is who he should be committed to now. Just because you had a baby by him doesn't give you all access right to his body. The only think you are entitled to is child support.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• uuuuh y would u want sloppy seconds thats trifling...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not a good idea -because you know... (not- BECUZ U NO)
    He HAS A GIRLFRIEND...hello?!?!

*yes I know that comes off as bitchy- but seriously I found the paragraph a bit hard to read...
    C instead of SEE?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• He has a girlfriend, back off. But in the same respect, if he's still willing to have sex with you WHILE he has a girlfriend, then that relationship w/ his girl must not mean alot, he should break it off. Having sex with your BD while not together is something you're gonna take the risk of catching an STD, you don't know how many other females he's sleeping with (while that could be the same even if yall were together, but hopefully he's a faithful man) I say do your own thing, don't break up a home that doesn't need to be broken up.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2011