What do you think people that knowingly inject their children with diseases that they can spread?

NoahsMomma418

Asked by NoahsMomma418 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

• Great question!

I think more parents should research the vaccine, understand how it is transmitted and find out what the ingredients are. I know very few moms how once they read the ingredients delay vaccinating. The side effects for some of these are horrific.

My child has a 1 in several million chance of dying from whooping cough. He has a 1 in 1750 chance of being injured by the vaccine.
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• That they need to wake up and smell the roses and do the research themselves and quit taking their drs advice as gold and the law!
    confused0701

Answer by confused0701 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have given my daughter a few vaccinations, but later than was recommended and only after much personal research. I will not give her any that contain the preservative Thimerosol becuase it contains 49% mercury and well as other chemicals. I am still continuing research, so please let me know if you find good informative websites or research. Her first Dr. said she had to be vaccinated or he would refuse to see her, as you can guess, before her next visit she had a new Dr.
    2ndfiddle

Answer by 2ndfiddle at 11:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My bother was a small baby (5lbs) at birth and after the vaccines (especially the MMR) had learning disabilities in which the synapsis between the two halves of his brain don't interact and communicate very well.(If you are interested in learning more please message me) This was almost 30 years ago. While I personally don't believe the vaccines were the total cause of his problems.(Since I can see some slight similarities in my Dad) I do believe they activated/aggravated his genetic pre-dispositions for the problems and contributed to his difficulties.
    2ndfiddle

• I think more people need to stop trusting the federal government to know what is right for their children. Research and if you still want to do that then fine, but people that just haphazardly give their kids anything because the gov't and some drs say to are in my opinion....SHEEP!
    linnea143

Answer by linnea143 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2008