Who is going to head to the house of the Lord and give the Lord thier time and praise this morning!

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• not I. Not Christian. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not me. My kids are foul and frankly I am not in the mood to get everyone ready. We will turn on veggie tales before later and have a discussion over lunch about the verses and stories.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Nit me. Not religious. But you can go right ahead.

Answer by louise2 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• The babies and I are going to attempt to go to a new church, well new for them. I've been there before, my parents used to attend there. I just moved into my parents temporarily and the church is where relatives and friends go. They have anursery too, because if I am going to take a 1 and 2 yr old there MUST be a nursery that is staffed. Otherwise, why go to church if I am the one to sit with them in another room? I can stay home and do that and pray on my own.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Im taking dd. We go to the 10am mass so that she can do the childrens litergy. She loves it!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Hoping to take my son, if my van starts. This will be our third week visiting a new church.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• not today. but i usually take her now and then. its foodshopping today.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I'm not - but that's because my Sunday is almost over. But we went this morning :-)

Hope you have a good worship service!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• hopefully we'll all be fed, dressed and out the door in time for sunday school, then church service....it was a long night for all of us.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Not me...though soon we'll be lighting Candles to try to encourage Mother Earth to change out of her cold, white gown and into something green and warmer!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2011