(tmi) how soon did you go into labor when you.... adult content

had your bloody show? i am full term. and jsut went to the potty to find i was having my bloody show. (this is my 3rd baby) just a little spotting when i wipe and tinged mucus. nothing to be alarmed about. BUT i am SOOOO excited!

i know it doesnt realy indicate when i will go into labor. but was wondering what your experiences where. just to keep my mind occupied. When you had your bloody show or lost ur plug, how soon after did you go into labor?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 9:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have heard it could be any second now to up to a week....start walking!! lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I never lost the plug until I was already in labor....so I don't have an answer for you but good luck!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• when I got my bloddy show with the 3rd, I went that night. I had never had it with the other 2.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• With my daughter I started seeing bits and pieces of it starting at 36 weeks, but she wasnt born until the day after her due date lol I think it just varies from woman to woman. Either way it goes.. your full term and the end is very near! Congrats!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Walk walk walk :) I had to be induced with my first even though I had the good ole' bloody show...I lost it 3 weeks before that. With my second I went into labor 3 days after I lost my mucous plug.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i didn't have "bloody show" with either of my pregnancies, so here's a BUMP
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I never noticed that I lost my plug...and I had to be induced. But I've heard of family members and they started labor within hrs or sometimes week(s)
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I lost my plug over 2 weeks time.No bloody show or anything.. but I had my baby 2 weeks early. I would have to say from a week to a week in a half!!Good Luck!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 9:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• For me it was about a week and a half. Maybe two.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• When I lost my plug, I went into labor about a week later.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 10:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2011