irritated in ny .. lol

my dh irritates me to the point of exhaustion.... maybe its bc im pregnant maybe its bc hes just plain irritating.... the thing that gets me the most is his constant snoring than the denial of his snoring...and also lately hes been wanting to watch inception every night this week and then proceeds to yell at the tv like hes in the movie and the actors can hear him.... what does ur so do that irritates you lol

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine is too agreeable! Sounds strange right? But when we need to make a big decision(any decision really.....it's me who makes it and it's him who says...whatever you choose, I don't care! Yes I like to control things but an opinion once in awhile would be super! haha Maybe he'll care if I sell our house for $1.00 and move us all into a van! lol
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Yeah I know....it's great to have the final say...only because I'd be sure to get my way no matte what but the silly man won't even ut up a fight! HAHA We've been married for over 10 years now and NEVER fight. If you were closer we could send then out together! lol
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• hahahahhahaha lmao! hes lke that too..what should we do about this... should i give the kids juice or milk! i dunno make an executive decision !
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i wish weve been married for 4 years and fight all the time... i wouldnt send them out id take us out and get us a well deserved drink!
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• If you're ever in Ohio I know a great bar with a mechanical bull!! lol

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• o0o0oo i live in ny but if ever get to ohio ill let u know!
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2011