Closing Arguments?! "Crossing the line"

can of wormsWow- Thanks to all the moms who understood my point & supported it. As to the others, 1st- thanks to the mom who tried to lighten the mood w/ the Chia Pet post. Very funny! As to why I made this its own ques, I hate when someone hijacks my ques to carry out their back-n-forth banter. As to the others- plz dont assume you know my political preferences (or me for that matter) You know what they say about ASSuming. And I dont understand justifying the pics b/c they are on the internet. We all know the internet is full of things better left "unsurfed." I guess we will have to put this in the "Agree to disagree" column-Thanks for playing!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Thanks Op-

Sometimes agreeing to disagree is best!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Let. It. Go.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Sorry if this is not a courtesy you are used to.

Clogging up the section with multiple questions about your hang up with a single answer isn't really a courtesy. More of an attention grab.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• When I wake up to 58 Answers & all the rhetoric- I felt it necessary to address it & THEN move on - (before I close the ques.) I like to give final feedback when a ques. takes on a life of it's own. Sorry if this is not a courtesy you are used to.
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You also gave your "final feedback" at the end of your original thread. I read it. It's the same as is posted above. NP is correct.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2011