What is there to do.....

as a couple? me and my husband went right from meeting and hanging out to having kids so we never got to go out. We are planning a weekend away from the kids and have no clue what we can do besides dinner and a movie.

Any suggestions?

*ps: im not legal age to drink so please dont say the bar or club or what not, and he hates them anyways so it works out for me lol

ashleywilkerson

Asked by ashleywilkerson at 10:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• You can go bowling, a nice restaurant, etc.  Google area attractions in the area you will be in and see what's out there!  There is plenty to do!  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Picnics, art museums, concerts, amusement parks - find things you are both interested in, and look for activities that involve them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• my bf and i on our first date went people watching.. it sounds weird but its pretty fun we went and ate lunch at the mall, we still had plenty to talk about and we just watched stupid people. you would be amazed what people do. lol or go bowling, pool, anything you can immagine you can turn into a date.. GL me and my SO still go groceryshoping and to pay bills together..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 12:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Dinner and a movie......
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 1:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2011