Stroller Question?

Hi, I live in Canada and have seen this ad http://sanki.ca/sanki/, it looks pretty cool but not quite sure if I want to buy it, does anyone know if this thing works. At the very least I think I am going to enter in thier draw to try and win a free one.

TIA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Lol...I wouldn't buy that.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• think it pretty neat myself. i know what you mean about it being hard to have a stroller in the snow. i was just thinking of something more with skis on the bottom but the same principle applies. but i think the price is a bit high myself.there is only 10 or 15 dollars of materials used to construct it. hmm maybe show it to my hubby and he can make it for us. personally i wont pay more than 25 30$ for it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I guess if you get a lot of snow and have to walk in it, but really once the sidewalks are cleared there'd b no point, I don't think I'd buy, but that's jmo
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• Neat, but overpriced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2011