How do I get over the past?

Me and my husband have been separated for a year and have decided to move back in together. We both love each other and I know this is right. The problem is it's hard for me to talk to him without feeling like he's constantly criticing me like he used to. Even though I know he's not I snap at him. There is just a lot of tension.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Change, change, change.  Has he changed?  Then put forth the effort to change also.  Think about the good things that he has said and less focus on the bad.  You can't move forward in a good relationship with him if you keep stringing a long the bad.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• You might take a look together at the book Relationship Rescue by Phil McGraw. It might be enough to give you some techniques to get through these tense situations and create more harmony..
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2011

• PRAY!!
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I don't understand why someone would go back to what made you leave in the first place
    Anonymous